Accept payments wherever you go by turning your mobile phone into a point-of-sale terminal.
Wherever your customers are, that’s where you’ll go – which means you need a payment solution that’s as mobile as you are. With Clover® Go, you can offer fast, safe and flexible payment processing using your existing smart phone.
- Clover Go - A handy encrypting card reader device plugs into your mobile phone, enabling you to slide your customer’s credit card to capture a sale.
- Web-Based Clover Go - Because the card is physically present, you avoid the higher card-not-present processing rates associated with hand-keyed transactions. You can accept payments wherever you have wireless coverage with your current data plan provider. Purchase no additional equipment, navigate to the Clover Go URL and enter and transmit the customer’s credit card number.
- Save Money - Use the phone you always carry, rather than investing in a full-featured terminal. With the app version, pay lower card-present rates.
- Saves Time - Payments are processed in real time, with an e-receipt generated and sent to the customer via e-mail as soon as the transaction takes place.
- Fast Funding - You receive the fast funding that comes with instant authorization, and your customers can settle their purchases on the spot.
- Accept payments anywhere, anytime - Drive consumer’s payment choice and never lose a sale.
Clover Go provides secure login with user name, password and SSL encryption. Card data is not stored on your smart phone, and card numbers are truncated to keep your business and your customers safe from fraud.
- Real-time transactions
- Access to real-time, robust reporting
- Send customer receipts via email
- 24X7 staffed merchant support line, including assistance with equipment issues, chargebacks and more
For more information, please contact
David Heisler at (706) 323-4097
The Clover name and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.